We just got back from our vacation in Colorado and had a great time! We left last Wednesday, June 3 and got back yesterday, June 8. We got to be a part of Matthew and Bobbie Jo's beautiful wedding in Estes Park on Saturday, June 6.. A great time was had by all!
We decided that our portable DVD player is one of the best purchases we have made lately. I don't think Ryan could have survived the trip otherwise! It took 12 hours to get to Estes Park and another 12 hours home. We broke the trip up on the way home and stayed in Grand Island, NE on Sunday night.
And on a side note, we rented a mini-van for the trip and now Victor wants to trade in his truck for one! I'm saying "no" to that one.
Here are some of the photos from our vacation... I will post more later.
Ryan is such a smart little guy. He climbed in the driver's seat before we left, turned the car on and adjusted the radio and temperature controls to his liking. He also tried to put the car in drive and would have if I wouldn't have stopped him!
