On Saturday, February 7th, we continued the First Birthday Extravaganza with a party! We had tons of family come from all over to help us celebrate (even some from other states). Ryan loves dogs so we had a doggie-themed birthday party. I think he really enjoyed it!
Ryan's own personal cake.
The cake for everyone else to eat.
He's getting ready to dig in!
Opening his gifts. This one was a talking pony that you ride.
Opening some more gifts.

Breaking in the new pony. He was so tired at this point!
Breaking in the new pony. He was so tired at this point!
I must say that the first year of Ryan's life really flew by fast. Every parent will tell you that, but you just don't comprehend until you have your own children. I cherished every moment of it...the sleepless nights, the countless diaper changes, the nursing woes...the make-your-heart-melt smiles, a year of firsts, the wet kisses, you name it. Happy First Birthday, Sweetie!