
We went to Pamida to have Ryan's picture taken with Santa. There had been ads in the local paper for weeks about his upcoming appearance in Plattsburg. I rushed over to Pamida with Ryan and my camera in tow, thinking there would be a huge crowd, and we were there only ones there! It was quite funny!
Ryan's expression says it all in this one! I must say that I would cry too if I had to sit on this Santa's lap!
Checking out the gifts at Grandma Pam's house. This was actually taken before Christmas. He was a little hot that day, hence the white onesie.

Christmas morning at our home. Ryan even got up early because he knew something was different that day.


Playing with his Busy Zoo Activity Cube that Mommy and Daddy got him for Christmas.

Just a portion of the aftermath of Christmas morning!

